
Formerly attributed to the circle of Lorenzo di Credi, Florence 1457-1536 Florence, and to the School of Perugino.
Inscribed at lower right, in pen and black ink, "89"; on verso, in lower left corner, in pen and red ink, "No. 149"; at lower left in graphite, "Perugino"; at upper left, in graphite, "10".
Lorenzo di Credi, approximately 1460-1537, Circle of, Formerly attributed to.
Perugino, approximately 1450-1523, School of, Formerly attributed to.
Robinson, J. C. (John Charles), Sir, 1824-1913, former owner.
Ricketts, Charles S., 1866-1931, former owner.
Murray, Charles Fairfax, 1849-1919, former owner.
Morgan, J. Pierpont (John Pierpont), 1837-1913, former owner.